Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ruff Ruff and Meow.. Great Service, Excellent Quality Dog Apparel

It's pretty common these days for customers to complain about the service they receive, but that's hardly the case at Ruff Ruff and Meow. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and exceeding our customer's expectations but don't just take our word for it... here are just a few letters (& photos) from some of our happy customers:

"I cannot believe how quickly I received Bella's new shirts. Bella loves the shirts you have. They are so perfect for her tiny frame and she is so comfortable in them that I can leave her in her shirt all day long without her trying to take it off. I get so many compliments from people when they see her in your shirts and I always direct them to your website. I travel with her often and the airlines are always checking out what she is wearing. I can't wait to order more shirts and I am thinking of ordering some stairs for her. She now has 3 of your shirts and they are by far, my favorite shirts of all. Bella loves her California pooch shirt but her favorite is her new Mini Diva. I can't wait to order more! Thanks for providing such great service and excellent quality dog apparel." Kellie, San Diego, CA



"I found your site 2 weeks ago and fell in love with it. I ordered my Lil Smokey a shirt the first day I was on your site. To my surprise it arrived less than a week later... a feat living in Alaska. Everything I order on line usually takes a week or more to get here. It fit him perfectly as you can see from the enclosed picture. I will soon be ordering more. Thanks for the great site!!"
Teri & Lil Smokey, Alaska





"I was impressed with your fast service, received the tshirts in one day. The quality of your shirts was excellent. My dog looks very cute! It's so rare when a business exceeds my expectations. I thought you'd like to know. I will be doing business with you in the future. Here's a picture and thanks again." L. Sukay



"I just wanted to thank you for your quick and efficient service you provided for the order I just placed. I placed my order yesterday at 10:30 am, and this afternoon (24 hrs later), I received my doggy t-shirt. It's service that you guys provide that makes things so much easier. I was really surprised to receive it so soon! I will definitely send you guys some pictures of my puppy in his new shirt. Thanks and I will definitely be ordering from you guys again and in the meantime, I will tell everyone I know about your website. Thanks again. " Breanna and Duke (the dog)

No comments: