Tuesday, October 9, 2012
40% OFF DOGGIE STEPS
Take Advantage of this Special Offer Today! Offer good while supplies last!
Coupon Code: STEP40%OFF
Do you have a small dog or cat who loves to jump on your bed or sofa? Mattress too high? Ruff Ruff and Meow has the perfect solution!
Caroline Leedom, Founder and CEO of the Orange County pet products company, Ruff Ruff & Meow offers not only fashionable pet apparel but also a fashionable yet practical soft doggie step made from a sturdy, high density foam that is designed to absorb the impact of your pets going up and down on hard surfaces. Our dog steps make it safe and gentle on your dog or cat's joints. They are lightweight and easy to move, so they can be used throughout the house either in the bedroom or on the living room sofa. They come in different colors and washable materials, and are made with a convenient zipper so you can easily clean them. What's best is that there are no hard or sharp edges so you won't bruise yourself if you accidentally bump into them, as can happen when you wander from your bed to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
The Ruff Ruff and Meow doggie step is perfect for dogs that have arthritis or bad hips. These dog steps are a kinder, safer alternative to hard, wooden dog steps you've seen advertised on TV. Our doggie steps come in two or three step variations, and you can choose from really cool materials, such as canvas, mink or shag in a variety of colors from chocolate to leopard or pink or white.
Perfect for: Small dogs, Dogs with arthritis or dogs with bad hips, spoiled dogs, spoiled cats too!
So whether you need a solution for your small pet to reach your high mattress or sofa or you are just looking for a way to spoil your dog or cat, order your doggie step today! Limited quantities! While supplies last!
2 & 3 Steps Available!
Celebrate the holiday with Ruff Ruff and Meow's Halloween doggie version of will work for food and get 10% Off throughout the month of October! Coupon Code: HALL10%. Sale ends October 31, 2012
Designs available in pet hoodies (aka hooded pet sweatshirts), pet bandanas, pet tank tops at http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/search.php?search_query=halloween&x=0&y=0
Attention, companion animal caretakers! The ASPCA would like to point out these common-sense cautions that’ll help keep your pets safe and stress-free this time of year. If you do suspect your pet has ingested a potentially dangerous substance, please call your veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435
1. No tricks, no treats: That bowlful of candy is for trick-or-treaters, not for Scruffy and Fluffy.
Chocolate in all forms—especially dark or baking chocolate—can be very dangerous for dogs and cats. Symptoms of significant chocolate ingestion may include vomiting, diarrhea, hyperactivity, increased thirst, urination and heart rate—and even seizures.
Candies containing the artificial sweetener xylitol can be poisonous to dogs. Even small amounts of xylitol sweetener can cause a sudden drop in blood sugar, which leads to depression, lack of coordination and seizures. In cases of significantly low blood sugar, liver failure has been known to occur.
Ingesting tin foil and cellophane candy wrappers can pose a choking hazard or cause intestinal blockage.
2. Popular Halloween plants such as pumpkins and decorative corn are considered to be relatively nontoxic, yet they can produce gastrointestinal upset should pets ingest them. Intestinal blockage could even occur if large pieces are swallowed.
3. Keep wires and cords from electric lights and other decorations out of reach of your pets. If chewed, your pet could experience damage to his mouth from shards of glass or plastic, or receive a possibly life-threatening electrical shock.
4. A carved pumpkin certainly is festive, but do exercise extreme caution if you choose to add a candle. Pets can easily knock a lit pumpkin over and cause a fire. Curious kittens especially run the risk of getting burned or singed by candle flames.
5. If you do dress up your pet, make sure your pet costume isn’t annoying or unsafe. It should not constrict the animal’s movement or hearing, or impede his ability to breathe, bark or meow. Take a close look at your pet’s Halloween costume and make sure it does not have small, dangling or easily chewed-off pieces that he could choke on. Also try on costumes before the big night. If your pet seems distressed, allergic or shows abnormal behavior, consider letting him go au naturale or donning a festive pet bandana or well fitting tank top or hoodie such as the "Trick for a Treat" ones found at Ruff Ruff and Meow. http://
6. All but the most social dogs and cats should be kept in a separate room away from the front door during peak trick-or-treat visiting hours. Too many strangers can be scary and stressful for pets.
7. When opening the door for trick-or-treaters, take care that your cat or dog doesn’t dart outside.
8. IDs, please! Always make sure your dog or cat has proper identification. If for any reason your pet escapes and becomes lost, a collar and tags and/or a microchip can increase the chances that he or she will be returned to you.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
You'll find free dog shampoo, 40% Off pet steps, a Facebook photo contest, discounts on politically themed pet products, discounts off of political baby apparel such as baby onesies & baby bibs, contact information for creating custom dog apparel, Halloween Dog apparel, breast cancer ribbon themed pet clothing and old design favorites such as "I have issues" and "Peace and love" dog tank tops & dog sweatshirts in new colors and styles!
To View Newsletter CLICK HERE
Visit the site at www.ruffruffandmeow.com or call toll free at 1-866-742-7833 to order!
Ruff Ruff and Meow, the premier pet apparel line has teamed up with Happy Tails, the premier Canine Spa Line! RECEIVE A FREE GIFT ON ORDERS FROM WWW.RUFFRUFFANDMEOW.COM OF $25 OR MORE: 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF HAPPY TAILS BUBBLES 'N BEADS DOG SHAMPOO PLUS 20% OFF COUPON TOWARDS FUTURE PURCHASES!