Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ruff Ruff and Meow Warehouse Sale - 50%-80% Off!

Now is Your Chance to Visit the Ruff Ruff and Meow Warehouse/Store and Get 50%-80% OFF!
  • Dates: Now thru Dec. 24
  • Time: 11-6pm

  • Address: Ruff Ruff & Meow 1006 Brioso Drive, Costa Mesa CA 92627

  • Directions: Off Whittier Ave between 17th and 18th St.



Come see our full line of Dog and Cat T-Shirts, Dog and Cat Sweatshirts, Pet Bandanas, Wrist Bands, Pet Beds, Pet Steps, & Matching Human Tanks!

We have over 200 designs to choose from, including: "Bitches Love Me", "My Mom is Single", "I Have Issues", "I'm Not Fat Just Fluffy", "Fleas Navidad", "Santa Little Helper", "I love Matzah Balls", "Rub my Belly for Good Luck", "Princess" and more!

What's your pet's personality? Shop online at http://www.ruffruffandmeow.com/ or Call 1-866-742-7833.

No comments: