Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ruff Ruff and Meow Loves Large Dogs

Are you the proud parent of a large dog? If you're frustrated because you can't find any cute dog clothes that fits your dog, you've come to the right place. Ruff Ruff and Meow knows how to make comfortable dog clothes for big and small dogs. Our custom made dog t-shirts and tank tops fit dogs from 1 to 100 pounds. But don't just take our word for it, read what our customers with large dogs have to say...


"I am so pleased with your company and the sizes you offer in doggie clothing. I own a very loving pit bull named Leo and I could never find him anything due to his size. I just wanted to share a few pics of Leo I took with his tank tops on. I love the quality and the sayings on the shirts.... thank you for having such a wonderful company." Lisa & Leo

No comments: